Terms and Conditions
1. We are registered in Nepal. Therefore, we shall abide by Nepalese law.
2. We discourage plagiarized and pirated stuff. We reserve the right to reject a contribution if it lacks originality.
3. We do not entertain a content that is politically incorrect, sexist, hateful, racist, religiously prejudiced and against the law of the country. We shall be careful to ensure that the contents we publish do not violate international human right provisions at any cost.
4. The opinions expressed by the contributors, within the limits delineated above, are theirs, and we shall not be answerable to them at any cost.
5. Should there be any dispute between us and any other party, we shall resolve the contention on the basis of Nepal’s legal provisions.